Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The time has come... for an introduction.

 I've finally said it and here I've finally done it. I have started my craft blog. I am getting organized and posting all my projects here instead of taking up space on our family blog. I will be taking photos of all my diy activities and giving step by step instructions for those who need/want it. Some of it will be functional art, home decor, upgraded thrifted outfits, randomness... I will also be launching an etsy store for those of you who would rather me do some of the crafting for you. My loveliest dream came from a song lyric I wrote. It's my most whimsical song. You can hear it here.

Much love!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it but I am excited to see what you have to share :) Good job Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So excited for the inspiration and craftiness to come. Love the name - whimsical, fun, and so YOU!

    ReplyDelete